Saturday, 2 September 2017

Kcee loses SUV to mysterious fire at Lagos residence

There was a fire outbreak yesterday at the residence music star, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, aka Kcee.
Kcee, signed to his brother’s Five Star record company, owns a mansion in highbrow Omole area of Lagos.
The fire was said to have started from the generator in his compound.
The inferno raged and consumed his Toyota Prado SUV close to the generator house.
Kcee’s management has confirmed the incident, assuring that the situation was brought under control.
“Well, to God be the glory; there was no case of casualty.

No comments:

Post a Comment