Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Young man cheats death as chemical explodes in his work place

‎A young man identified as Olughu Ogbonnia Oko‎ has revealed how he was saved from an industrial hazard which happened to him some months back at his place of work in Onitsha, Anambra state. According to him, he was mixing a chemical with steam water before an explosion which got him occurred. Read his testimony below as shared on Facebook;

My testimony. I thank God for delivering me from this industrial hazard that happened to me at my place of work, God really saved me. It happened on 28/ July /2017,at a company I work with in onitsha. A chemical (costic soda ),we are using for work, I when I was mixing with steamed water, it over reacted and blowed off ,on my attempt to escape it got me.

It was terrible, my back got burned. I was admitted to a hospital where I was receiving treatment for over one month. But in all God was there for me, His Grace was and is sufficient for me . Join me my beloved brethren of Igboist to Thank God for He has done marvellously to me, All glory, honour and adoration be unto Him, In Jesus Name, Amen.